Knapp Creek Fire Department’s
3nd Annual Predator Hunt
February 7, 8 & 9th, 2014
- Registration for hunt will be at the Knapp Creek Fire Hall from 1 PM until 10 PM, Friday.
- $20 Entry Fee per hunter (No refunds will be made)
- All hunters must be registered by 10 PM Friday to participate in hunt.
- Official hunting hours are 10:01 PM Friday to 3PM Sunday.
- All coyotes and fox must be harvested and weighed in during official hunt hours.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 hunters with the highest point totals. $400, $200 & $100.
- Coyotes are worth 10 points and grey/red fox are worth 5 points.
- Coyotes and fox may be entered from either PA or NY.
- Weigh-in station at the Knapp Creek Fire Department will be open:
- All participants must possess valid hunting license for area to be hunted.
- Any violation of competition rules or law will result in automatic disqualification.
- No refunds will be made
- Any fox or coyote turned in must be accompanied by a valid NY or PA hunting license.
- No limit on number of predators that may be turned in per hunter.
- In case of a tie, total weight will determine winner.
- Saturday 9am-12pm and 5pm-8pm
- Sunday 12pm-3pm
Prizes will be awarded after the 3:00 PM final weigh-in on Sunday.
Hunters and family members attending will automatically be entered for a chance to win door prizes.
Raffles, Pull Tabs, Food and Beverages will be available for purchase at this time.
Knapp Creek Fire Dept Contact:
253 Route 16 South
Knapp Creek, NY 14760
6 miles South of Olean on Rock City Hill
For state regulations Check the following: